The Abortion Pill
We provide information on the abortion pill and free health services in Lewiston, ID.
PREGNANCY TESTING AND MEDICAL CONSULTATIONS
If you are considering the abortion pill, make an appointment today. We provide accurate medical information on the abortion pill and abortion procedures, and we can help you make a fully informed decision.
During your appointment, you will receive free pregnancy testing, an ultrasound to confirm your pregnancy and determine viability, and information on all your options including the abortion pill.
Before you decide, you need to find out how far along you are and what abortion and pregnancy options are available to you.
FACTS ABOUT THE ABORTION PILL
- It’s officially called RU-486 and was approved by the FDA in 2000. Another name for the abortion pill is a medical or chemical abortion.
- The pill is actually two drugs, mifepristone and misoprostol, and it’s taken in two separate doses. (One pill is taken at the clinic and the other one is taken at home.)
- It is usually taken between 4-6 weeks but can be taken up to 11 weeks in some cases.
- It can cost anywhere between $300-$800.
The abortion pill is not the same as emergency contraceptive, The Morning After Pill or Plan B One-Step.
- It is not an option for people with certain medical conditions.
- Reversal is possible if action is taken after the first dose.
YOUR NEXT STEP
Make an appointment to determine how far along you are and learn more about abortion pills, surgical abortion, and all your pregnancy options. You can also talk to a nurse about any questions you may have about pregnancy, abortion, and your health.
It’s your future. Choose to know.
DISCLAIMER: We provide education on abortion and pregnancy options. Reliance Center does not refer for or perform abortions.